Monday, July 17, 2006

New work... by Tim Thomson


Here's my most recent piece, painted onto glass and mounted on wood, titled "The Protector". The reasoning behind it is rather personal to broadcast worldwide on the web, and I like viewers to make their own minds up about my work - let you get what you want to get from the painting, rather than me telling you what it is and what to believe...

Just thought I would share it with you! My new piece I am working on deals with shadows and harlequins, and I shall post it here when it is finished - although as it will be part of a series, it will never truly finish...

2 Comments:

At 7:17 pm, Blogger Tim said...

Aha - it might be... if you want it to be, it is...

Is that Peter Tosh I hear you humming?

 
At 12:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This work is wonderful! I really enjoy looking and taking in your view of the world. There is so much mystery and a real connection with natural forces. I get the sense that you are well in tune with yourself.
Love ????? xx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home