Saturday, July 15, 2006

BrainCell BlogCell: Another little meme to be going along with...

I just stumbled across almost the same meme being started here:If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? and my answer is:

I have 3 possible choices:
1) A house cat, able to do what I please, sleep & eat a lot & get pampered loads, while being able to go stupidly insane and simply get "aww how cute" instead of being taken away by nice men in nice white coats... (short lifespan and liable to end in canal in sack tho).

2) A monkey, just for the hell of it, although my brains would be a delicacy for some & that would be worrying.

3) A bird, being free to fly anywhere, although there are even more inherent dangers - from guns and/or bigger nastier birds... And the above cat!

So, in the right situation, a monkey (as long as it wasn't one with a big colourful ass)!


So here is my question back - evn tho there is already one on this blog...

If you could order anything in the world right away and have it in your possession right now, what would it be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home