Monday, July 17, 2006

Easels for sale...




As we are no longer able to transport easels to and from the Art Fairs I have decided to sell them at a cut-price.

I have four large folding Daler-Rowney easels, with carrying strap - they are able to take fairly big paintings.

Also several small display/desk easels, which take about maximum of a foot or so height, but are great for displaying work. (The picture is not exactly how they look - I couldn't be bothered getting em out of the shed to photograph! Near enough - if you have done the art fair you know what they are like).

I am selling them at half the price that you can buy them in the shops, so if you would like one/some then leave a comment here or email me at info@braincellcollective.com and I shall give you the cost. I can post them (at cost to you) or you can collect from Birmingham if you like. Any that don't go will be sold on Ebay, so get em while u can!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home